Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Scripture Challenge 2010: Word # 3 Abide

Boy this word was difficult to scrap. So many scriptures came to mind. Many more resulted from the study. I thought of using eagles, doves, houses, crosses, hearts...and a whole bunch more things. In the end, I decided to keep it simple. The flower on this page is the sun in this scene. Sure, hard times come, but with the Savior, even storms are sprinkled with sunshine. Dear LORD, teach me to consistently abide in you. Help me keep your commandments that I may abide in your love. May your word abide in me. And overflow into my life guiding every decision that I make. Thank you for allowing me to dwell in that secret place. May I forever abide under your mighty shadow. Protect me from the treacherous storm that beats against your wings. I want to feel your wings around me. Thank you for being a faithful covering. You and you alone hold the power to protect me therefore, I declare that "I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the cover of thy wings. Selah." Psalm 61:4. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you again for your sharing! I really like the green across the bottom of your page. Are the flowers stamped? Or is that a design on the paper? It's very pretty!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it Tina! This is wonderful. Did you use your Cricut? I love the way our Lord just shines through you and your work. And thanks for the tip about doing that little widget thing each time. I'm using this "see the pages" exercise as my morning devotional/quiet time. Dave and the dogs are all quiet (asleep downstairs). My only adjustment was taking one of Nathan's cats off my office chair and returning it to his room. What a blessing you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Yup, used the cricut to make the house. You are a gem.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails