Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Scripture challenge 2010: Word #5 FOLLOW

Where He leads me I will follow...
LORD, help me to be an obedient disciple, and to go where I may not want to go. Teach me to fish for souls. I am going to need some flashing signs along the journey to ensure that I do not stray from the path and that I get the job done right. I heard you loud and clear when you said "...Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19 Your will be done-AMEN

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Tina! I love the felt fish and all the colorful waves! Very beautifully done!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the little fishes to illustrate the scripture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails