Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Wrapped in PEACE

One of my aqua aerobics instructors wanted a really large pink blanket.  She wanted it to be big enough to wrap all the way around her when cuddling on the couch.  This blanket is queen size, but can fit a king sized bed.  It is double sided fleece (print ans solid).  The edges are sewn and the fringe is simply tied.  I chose the peace symbol print because she is really going through a challenging situation.  Just as the blanket will cover her I trust that the LORD will comfort her and surround her with peace. 

John 16:33 (KJV) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I added her initial
                                              










I am sure we all could use reminding that God is the provider of the PEACE which surpasses all understanding.  I hope this blanket and the other ones I am making are reminders of God's peace.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely and cozy is that? I'm sure she will love it! Thank you for sharing the Scripture verse, Tina! What a wonderful reminder!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails