Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Get Well Card


I made this card a while ago for a challenge.  I think there were criteria like use ribbon, a circle, 3 stamps sets.  The grass, the runner, and the sun are all stamped.  I just decided to try generational stamping.  I never saw a demo, I was told to stamp the image several times without re-inking.  That was a disaster.  Thankfully I was using acrylic stamps so I just restamped in different shades of the same color.  Recently, I got to practice a different method.  Generational stamping is when you ink the image and stamp it; then ink it again and stamp it lightly on scratch paper then again on your project without reinking the stamp again...each time creating a lighter image.  I hope you try the technique.  It is fun once you get the hang of it.
Recipe:
Kraft cardstock
Ribbon from stash
stickles
CTMH Stamp set
Flourish stamp set
Border Stamp set
Gold embossing powder
White gel pen
Colorbox inks

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Tina! I have tried that technique! Such a great stamp! The sentiment you wrote is just perfect for it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive