Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Have a special day

What a RAK!  The card said "Have a special day" and boy did I!  I was so pleased to get this in the mail.  My fellow scrapping sister sent this to me.  She admitted having gotten it for me a while ago.   Think I should tell her about the RAK's that have been in my car since Christmas?  LOL We all have good intentions and I believe that nothing is better than a good deed, but I am learning that there is also real value in the positive thoughts that one exudes when they have well meaning intentions.  I want to get better at acting timely on good ideas and intentions, but thank God for His mercy as I grow.  I am so grateful for this lovely act of kindness and truly it was right on time.  Now to decorate it...I'll let you see as soon as I have an idea.

My online friends ROCK!  Not because they give great gifts, but because they have beautiful hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tina!! I'm so EXCITED for you! I really love my ATG gun and I just know you will too! What a sweet and generous friend you have! She made such a lovely card too! YAY for you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Tina. You are going to really like that ATG. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive