Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

I wonder why...

At a dinner gathering, I end up in the kid corner---imagine that!  My Godchildren, niece and I set out to create a village out of gingerbread.  Complete with a toy shoppe, Santa house, chalet, factory, and candy store.  I have never made a gingerbread house before.  It was fun.  These are our masterpieces.   LOL




Santa's house-->





I thought mine was absolutely wonderful and that Santa would be lucky to live in such a house.   I wonder why the kids kept saying, "...really? Aunt Teen Teen...Santa is mad at you..."

1 comment:

  1. Masterpieces indeed! What fun! So did Santa not bring you anything for Christmas? lol :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive