Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Sunday

StampScrapArt Tour project 1

I went to this event last year and again this year with my friend Melissa.  Friday night was a dessert party make and take.  Yes, you guessed it, they had lots of decedant sweets and at the end of the long buffet table were two little containers of fruit and veggies.  So, you see I was forced to fill my plate with cheesecake. LOL   Here's the setup: each sponsor of the event had a table where you would sit and make a project.  After about 15 minutes you would rotate to the next table.  This year there were eight projects.  I met some fun ladies at my table and by the end of the night I had learned their names: Holly, Tammy, Gail and Cris (spelling doesn't count-lol).  They were all loud and rowdy, but I...I was a quiet, sweet, little ANGEL. (hahahaha) We had a great time laughing and crafting.  Saturday and Sunday are shopping days.  Each sponsor also had a vendor booth and there were a bunch of other companies selling and demonstrating their wares too. 
The first project was a card by Purple Daisy Designs.  The merchant, Melody, makes stamps the size of punches that are on the market.  All the sample cards at her booth were delightful. 

The flowers on this card are made with her 'punch sized' stamps and popped up to add dimension
Adirondak ink
fern stamp, happy birthday sentiment stamp
window card base

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tina! That sounds like the best time EVER!! Dessert TOO?? That flower stamps is fantastic! You know I love to make my own flowers! That card is so pretty! How did you know today was my birthday?! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive