Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

StampScrapArt Tour project 3

This card was the project for Just for Fun.  As usual, my card looks so different from the sample.  I cannot help myself.  My friend, Melissa, said that she was good as a kid so now she is making up for it.  I agreed, as I was the ultimate parent pleaser as a child (lol). I guess now we are both scrappin' rebels.  Her card didn't look like the sample either...hahahahaha.  I used a stipple brush to add the color on the flowers.

Four sided flower stamp
wood mounted floral stamp
adirondak inks
brads

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Tina! I sure am enjoying these posts! Please keep them coming...you rebel! lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Nancy! I am enjoying your comments even more

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive