Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

StampScrapArt Tour project 5

Repeat Impressions did this step card. I had trouble with stamping and the dimensional flower needs some bling lol.  If I did this over I think brown ink would look better.   Also, I would color using more vibrant markers like bic mark its or copics.  We had the kiddie rose art markers available to us.  Believe me, I fully understand trying to keep the cost of make and take project  at a reasonable level.  I did learn more about the scor-pal from this vendor.  I already have the Maertha Stewart score board and love it.

Recipe:
sun flower stamp
sunflower border stamp
flower punch out
sentiment stamp
markers

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I think this one might be my favorite one yet! I love sunflowers...I've even decorated my kitchen in them! Very nicely done! I love my Martha Stewart Scoreboard too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy: you? really? sunflowers?...who would have ever guessed lol. I love sunflowers too. That is why I think I was so critical of this project...will definitely make it differently next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive