Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

Low down saggy and soggy and blue...

Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh sang this song.  I may have gotten the words wrong, but that is what I remember and lately I have been feeling that way. Just a blue haze. 

Right now, I am overwhelmed with all that is on my plate (health, finances, relationships, work etc.)   Today I am escaping by doing things around the house.  I am borderline compulsive (lol) so my house is kinda neat, but lived in too.  But I can always ORGANIZE!!!!!  I am reorganizing my craft room. Yes, again!   I am constantly reorganizing.  I think it is a disease.  See, I am one of those strange people that likes to be surrounded by order.  However, there is this other side of me that lets things get messy sometimes.  Then when 'I've had all that I can stand and I can't stands no more' (Popeye)-I reorganize (LOL).  Messiness steals my motivation and organizing the mess takes time away from the creative process.  Having these two things in one body doesn't always work as I have not mastered having balance yet.  There are times when I just spin my wheels and very little gets done.  Then are times when I just breathe and go with the flow.  Thanks to God for not allowing me to stay in this blue funk.

So, no craft project today.  Just...uhhhh...life

In spite of what I feel I am going to praise God in the midst of my crazy circumstances.  After all this is only a light affliction.

II Corinthians 4:17 NIV
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.


This too shall pass...so my make melody in your heart song for today is "SMILE" by Kirk Franklin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_FZ-HIcygI

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tina!! Thank you so much for sharing this video! It's just what I needed to hear as I've had some tough days lately! I sure do appreciate you, my friend!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails