Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Saturday

Crocheted flowers

I have been crocheting for some time off and on.  Mostly blankets, afghans, and scarfs.  I even teach basic stitches and how to make hair accessories to the girls in my neighborhood.  So why in the world had I never tried making flowers?  I have watched a few tutorials, but I found this project too complicated and overwhelming.  Then my online friend posted a video and the flowers that she made.  So, I am awake at 2a.m. trying this project.  Once I got the hang of it, I just kept making them.  Here are my results. 

Thanks for the post, the inspiration and encouragement Nedine!  
  

These are her flowers.  They are lovely!

3 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were...you've been busy in the garden! lol They look great Tina! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Tina!! You did it!! I'm so proud of you and thanks for the shout out! You made my day!! Congrats on your beautiful flowers! Nedine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute i can see them on pillows and on mini's. thanks for sharing Tina.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails