Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

Diaper Cake

I changed up my stuffed animal topper design.  Well actually, I couldn't find one in my stash...so necessity led to creativity.  The mittens and socks are stuffed with fiber fill and attached with half a wooden skewer.  The head is a diaper stuffed with fiber fill also. 


Before I packaged it I decided to display the pacifier this way.  There is a bottle brush and teething ring propped up in back of the head. I just inserted the binky in a little slit that I cut into the disposable diaper. There are bottles and snack cups filled with blue and white candy (peppermint pattie pieces) in the center.  In the end I liked it and so did the mom and dad to be. 

Thanks for visiting!  Come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely something I want to make. You did a spectacular job. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this diaper cake ....but how did you put the binky in the mouth.....what is the head made of????? You kow I have to d this for my baby shower.

    Linda SOC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails