Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Saturday

30 minute challenges

So I did another Friday night Chat Challenge on the SOC .ning site (Scraps of Color).  This time I thought of the walking back and forth from the office to the craft room as exercise.  I can feel my curves coming already(LOL).  I still NEED a laptop or to move my office into my craft room.  Right! like I have room for that. lol 

30 minute challenge #1: make a Christmas tag, use a cut out and some bling:

Materials:
White card stock cuddle bug dot embossing folder
snowflake stamp
snowflake gems
snowflake cut out (punch I used at a crop a while ago)
stickles
ribbon from stash
colorbox chalk ink
sentiment: Peace on Earth



30 minute challenge #2: make a card front
 use cutout, embossing, and ribbon.

Materials:
2 embossing folders
cricut gut out"my guy"
ribbon from stash
stickles
colorbox chalk ink
sentiment:  My guy Rocks (refers to my dog, Dugan)





30 minute challenge #3: make a fall card use ribbon.

Materials:
kraft card stock
hand drawn pumpkin
stickles
shimmer letters
ribbon from stash orange bling
sentiment: Hey Punkin'



(I added the bow the next day after the stickles dried- I actually forgot the ribbon on the initial post. Ahhhh the drawbacks of having the instructions in another room from where you are crafting lol)

Once again I had fun chatting with the ladies and creating under a time limit.  Not masterpieces, but still fun projects.
May God bless and keep all the people in the path of Hurricane Irene.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I just really think that's a great way to spend a Friday night! Your Christmas tag is gorgeous! I really like your other projects too, but that's my favorite today! I think I'm ready for the snow to start flying! lol Great job Tina! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails