Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Tags


I went to a crop with all intentions to work on a specific project...but the hostess was planning to make tags with the group.  So, I said why not.  Here are some of the tags we made.







The Monster Mash







Happy Thanksgiving!
The sentiment says: He who thanks but with the lips thanks in part, the full, the true Thanksgiving comes from the heart. (J.A. Shedd)





Saying goodbye to summer.  I can add a sentiment later
I still did not finish my project. lol
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful tags Tina! I really like the sentiment on the Thanksgiving tag! So true! Thank you for sharing them! I guess there's always next time for your project, right? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails