Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Saturday

BCA ATC's

My online buddy hosted a Breast Cancer Awareness ATC (Artist Trading Card) give.  All participants were to make 5 ATC's to be given to breast cancer survivors, current fighters or honorees.    I decided to KISS(Keep It Simple Scrapper).  Here is what I came up with:

 I used all scraps for this project.  I got a bit messy with the glue, but I am not sure why.  Oh well, I must keep trying to do better.

Materials:
Recollections paper
glitter chenille stems
'You're in my thougts' sentiment stamp by Rubbernecker
EK Success square scallop punch
EK success 3-d butterfly punch
momento ink
colorbok chalk ink
flowers, brads, bling from stash

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! They certainly don't have a "simple" look to them! I love all the glitter and the pretty butterfly and flower! Lovely sentiment too! Very nice Tina! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive