Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

Mini purse charms

I covered binder clips with fabric scraps to make these. 


A thicker fabric will work better to prevent the binder clip from showing through.  Also, I am now on a quest to find a different glue.  Fabri Tac dries clear, but this project is so small it needs a less clumping and even clearer glue.   I plan to use these charms on gifts or tags.  But, I want to make them again.

Materials:
3/4 inch binder clip
scrap of fabric
coordinating ribbon from stash
bead or pearl for purse clasp 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tina!! Those are the CUTEST things EVER!! How ADORABLE!! I just love them! I think of my oldest daughter whenever I see purses because she loves to buy purses and shoes! How would just regular old tacky glue work? It always dries clear and spreads smooth. Super creative project, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive