Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Birthday card

When a card does not have to be mailed I like to take the opportunity to make a different kind of envelope/holder.  For this one I just folded a piece of pp and made a little pocket like holder.  The bottom is folded twice so as to create a flat bottom to accommodate the thickness of the card.


Here is the birthday card for my friend.  She is a major coffee and tea drinker. The stamp on the card kind of goes with the gift of coffee mugs, a tea bag holder, and some tea biscuits. 


Sentiment: Two things can perk you up, a cup of coffee and a good friend.  I used scraps for this card.
Materials:
pp cs
Studio 112 stamp
color bok chalk ink chestnut roan
sakura gel glitter pen
zig marker
fiber from stash
 pink bling
Inkssentials white pen

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails