Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Sunday

Feeling the blues today

This picture doesn't begin to capture all the cards I received after my mother's sudden death.  I stopped counting at 150 I placed all the cards on my long coffee table.  It was very comforting to walk pass the living room and see all the expressions of sympathy and support.  Some of the cards were from online friends who I have never met before.  Today I took them all down and wrote thank you cards for each one. 

I wish there was a guidebook for grief (LOL)  My weepy, crying moments come at the weirdest times.  Like when I am in the shower at the YMCA.  If I am not careful I will end up with a shower stall full of naked praying women (LOL)  Well I think I am babbling...Those who know the LORD please pray for my strength.  Thank you for all the support.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Aww Tina I'm so sorry to hear you lost your mother. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Tina! That's an incredible number of cards! Just shows how many people love you! I'm terrible at sending cards but I love you too, my dear Sister! I will continue to pray for you, just as I have been! Let the JOY of the Lord be your strength! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers being uplifted for you & your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails