Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Saturday

Mini Album Swap

This is my first video.  So no comments or laughter from the peanut gallery. (LOL)  This is a mini album for my online buddy Renee. I joined a mini album swap at SOC.   I took a mini album class many years ago and have recreated this chipboard album several times.  I hope she likes it and can use the album.


Materials:
Chip board
ribbons, tulle, fibers
buttons
flowers
journaling spots
metal clasps
charm
brads
pp
card stock
color box chalk inks
rubons


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Well, look at you! You did a fabulous job on that video! That can't be your first...you did it like a pro!! Seriously, Tina, you should be doing videos all the time! It was wonderful! So is your mini album! What can you film next? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your first vid. Waiting to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mini and the interactive pages are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails