Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

Pop-up gift card holder

I love this simple little gift card holder.  I have made this style several times.  The peacock stamp is my go to for this project.  You would think that I would get bored, but this little bird just feels right on this project.


Inkadinkado stamp "inside"


handwritten sentiment inside:
Have you ever noticed that the rarest birds are often the most beautiful?  You, my dear, are a gorgeous, marvelous, wonderful bird.


This gift card is for my friends teenage daughter who is away at school.  I wish her all the best in her journey.






Materials:
card stock
Hero Arts stamp
stickles
colorbok Chestnut roan chalk ink
blender pen
CTMH brown marker

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails