Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

Tag! You're it!

The 'tag you're it' was a blog challenge issued by my online friend Cheryl.  She is issuing challenges to help keep bloggers posting throughout the busy holidays.  Great idea Cheryl, thanks!  You can check out her blog here.
So, this week we had to make a tag.  I am in a tag swap right now, so I did not want to show my tags before the recipients received them.  Here is one that I made trying to come up with a design for the swap.  It is kind of similar.
Materials:
shipping tag
pearl mist spray
tulle
TH distress inks
snowflake scrap
snowflake stamps
merry Christmas stamp
3-D snowflake punch
stickles

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is beautiful, Tina! I love the red tulle! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tag, Tina!! I love that pop of color too! Glad you're having lots of fun with the challenges, and thanks for the linky love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly the colors within this cute tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails