Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

What a RAK!

Perhaps some of you know that I still use the original sizzix for die cutting and embossing.  I was so elated when I received this RAK from my friend and online scrap buddy.  Thanks for your thoughtfulness Helen!  I have been using cuttlebug embossing folders like crazy.  The Texture Boutique sure beats using that dinosaur sizzix.  I love my new tool.  Helen also sent a box of goodies.  I was like pearls, and tags, and ribbon OH MY!!!! (LOL)  Everything in the box will be put to good use.  Thanks again!


WHOOO HOOOO!
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you Tina! What a fabulous gift! I think it's just the cutest little thing and it does such a great job, doesn't it? Then you got more goodies besides? What a sweet and generous friend you have in Helen! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! You'll love the texture boutique, it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Congrats Tina! That was very nice of Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails