Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Saturday

Like mother, like daughter...

Ok these are the grand kids/nieces, but I was thinking...like mother like daughter.  I must have gotten my love and compassion for children from my mother.  Not to mention a whole bunch of other characteristics and skills.  As a paraprofessional for many years she came alongside of countless special needs children and helped them everyday.  As a village member or neighborhood nanny of sorts I am privileged to do the same thing.  I am glad I was her pupil.  I honor her legacy whenever I pour into another child.  Thanks mom, for being such a good teacher.

 




Thanksgiving 2010

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.




1 comment:

  1. What a blessing your mother was to you , those photos would be a great pairing for a LO.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails