Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Tag swap

These tags were made for a Christmas tag swap that I participated in recently.  I was able to stamp on the glitter paper with the chalk ink.  I thought that was cool, because I was just playing around when I tried to stamp on a scrap piece of cs.  It is difficult to see in the photo, but there is a 3-D snowflake in the upper left corner of the tag.   All the stamped snowflakes are positioned as if they were flowing from the 3-D one.


I was just thinking that I may have to use stickles and embellish the snowman before I give these away-  Hmmmm...
Materials:
Shipping tags
glitter cs
dimensional snow flake punch
studio G snowman stamp, snowflake
Merry Christmas sentiment stamp
TH distress inks
colorbok chalk ink
tulle


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. OH jeez!!! These are so super cute.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails