Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Tuesday

Little crafter at it again

My niece called me to ask if she could come over to my house and make Valentine cards for her classmates.  You know kids wait until the ninth hour, so it was difficult for us to get together.  Finally, we pulled it off.  I think she did a great job on these simple cards.



She inked the edges red for the girls and black for the boys. Then she went over the stamped hearts with glaze, gel and glitter pens.

 









Materials:
cs
colorbok chalk ink
heart stamp
sakura glaze pens
at you Spica pens
to/from stamp
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. She sure did do a great job...they look great! Looks like she really knows what she's doing! Has she done a little cardmaking before? Really great pictures of her too! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails