Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Sketch inspiration

It is rare that I uses sketches.  I was checking out this blog post and there was a sketch for a card.  It was very straight forward and would allow me to play with paint and doodling.  Check out the post and the sketch on Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog.

Here are the cards I created:
I painted  squares using acrylic paint and used inchies to stamp inside random squares.  I then outlined the squares with a black pen.  The word banner has glitter alphas.  The edges are inked with TH dusty concord distress ink.

The circles are a stamp from ditto/hampton arts.  I used watercolor crayon on the edges and random circles.  A stardust jelly roll pen by Sakura and a CTMH brown marker was used to make the doodles.  The 'smile' sentiment is stamped and punched out with a fiskars punch.  This was fun.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails