Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

Crocheting Pass-it-on Party



One day I was sitting at the YMCA with my Aqua-aerobics instructor.  She was crocheting a beautiful scarf.  After a brief conversation, she agreed to come and teach the kids a crocheting project at my next event.  Mrs. Linda was a great guest teacher and all the kids loved her.  Linda and I went back and forth trying to pick a project that would appeal to both boys and girls.  Finally we came up with wrist bands.   I think the kids did a great job! 


Look at all the wrist bands- pretty!


This was their first time crocheting.  All the students worked really hard.  Parents have reported back "...I have yarn coming out of my ears..."  One parent said her daughter asked, "Mom, do you want me to show you how to crochet, cause I know how now..."  One of the party goers was picked up a bit late and he was trying several of the more complicated stitches on the stitch guide Mrs. Linda gave them.  Way to go!!!

Mrs. Linda and the kids.

A special thanks to Linda Randall for being a wonderful servant of God and a great teacher. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. The kids holding their wrist bands together reminds me of the Wonder Twins "Wonder Twin power, Activate!..."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails