Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

ATC's

I was going away for a crop retreat and at the last minute I decided to make a art journal travel kit. I have water color crayons, but water color pencils are more portable and less messy.  There were no art or scrap booking stores open.  So, I went to Wally World hoping to find water color pencils.  I have seen gesso and canvass before so I was hoping.  No luck in the art/scrap booking/stationery section, but to my surprise I found CRAYOLA water color pencils in the kid art section for $2.97.   I was not sure how these pencils would work since they were not artist or even student quality. 

When I got tired of scrap booking I played around with coloring.  I drew these two trees on watercolor paper and colored them with the pencils.  I used my water brush to spread the color.  While not super vibrant colors, the pencils worked just fine.  This was fun.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, Tina! The pencils are so fun to play with, aren't they? Yay for Crayola! I still haven't tried an ATC! lol Maybe one of these days! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails