Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

One caught on!

Remember the crocheting Pass-it-on party that I had recently?  Well several of the parents have let me know that their child really liked learning how to crochet and that they have been practicing.  However, one parent says that every time he goes out his son hands him a list of types of yarn to purchase-LOL.  This young man has been trying all sort of things: head bands, wrist bands, bottomless sandals.  He even has requests from other people.   Hmmmmm do I see a little business sprouting? 
                                                 
                                                                   This young man (at the top)...

...created this head band and wrist band set per request from his father's friend
This is the best kind of reward and definitely motivates me to keep having Pass-it-on parties in spite of financial and physical obstacles.

Thanks for stooping by.  I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! Keep it up, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Tina! What a blessing you are. My mother constantly reminds me about my class, "If you can just reach two or three you've made a difference".

    TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this takes me back to learning how to crochet with my mom! I started selling granny squares to friends, lol...you are really a blessing to the young people in your community! Thanks for being a safe place to go! The children will remember this for years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails