Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Thursday

Hanging Jewelry Box

I have made this type of jewelry holder for some time now.  Unfortunately, my hands hurt so bad that this will probably be the last one I make.  Screwing in the hooks is just to taxing.  The electric drill is no good for starting the holes as it gets caught on the fabric.  Ahhhh gotta love getting older and having carpal tunnel (LOL)


This one is mine



this one I made for a friend




This one is much bigger.  I hope she likes it.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Very nice, Tina! It's like a masterpiece of bling once it's all full! lol Sorry that your hands hurt though! Hope they'll be alright soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!With all the jewellery hanging there,it looks like a piece of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails