Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

Friend of a friend


I made three one page paper bag albums for my friend.  One for each of the three dogs she has had in her adult life.   She liked them so much that she asked me to make an album for her friend.    The photos she sent fit better in a different kind of mini album.  This is what I came up with:


front cover


back cover























It is a 6 x 6 mini made from one sheet of card stock.  The way it folds it actually sits up like a picture frame.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

  1. lovely...you know I applaud all of those who can measure...I truly would never be able to create this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice album! I was wondering about that pic on the back cover, then I noticed the caption, lol...the recipient is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails