Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

SCRAP bingo challenge


Here is my submission for the SCRAP bingo challenge on the Scrappin Sisters FB page.  The requirements under the letter "p" in scrap are:
  1. complete a card for a friend: the project is a card
  2. use letters on a page: 2 different alpha packs used
  3. create a border : cuttle bug embossing border
  4. double mat a photo: gray and black scrap paper
  5. journal by hand: inside sentiment written by hand (plus private note on other side of card)
You know me, I made one project in an attempt to meet all these criteria:


Ok so why is the a heart over the subjects face?  Well, my friend absolutely hates, despises, abhors Facebook; and I will be posting this on the challenge page which is where?  You guessed it...FACEBOOK! (LOL)  This is a picture of my friend sleeping on my couch.  I thought she should have all the 'the not so flattering' photos I own of her.


Sentiment: What happens at QueenTeen's tonight...goes on Facebook tomorrow

 This is not a scrapbook layout, but I hope it qualifies for the scrap bingo challenge.  At any rate this was fun.
Submitted: Siatah Brotha Blogger's Challenge #13

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Bet she loves you for this Tina. At least you are considerate enough to cover her face and save her some embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails