Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

My Black is Beautiful Challenge # 6


This was a challenge that I started last year.  It seem that I am always making scrapbooks for others.  The goal was to use the prompts to complete a album about me.  No promises, but here is my attempt to get back to finishing this project.  The prompt was "My Feet"

I have been not feeling so great, but wanted to craft.  So, I spritzed a background on card stock and got in bed.  I doodled.  This was inspired by a digital lo I saw in the scrapbook.com gallery.  "The sentiment: My black is having my toes painted. I (heart) my...SWEET FEET"

Sorry for the blurry pictures lately, my camera must be dying.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails