Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Ribbon storage


I find myself on a perpetual quest to find the best ribbon storage.  Currently, I have ribbon stored in 3 different ways and I also just have a basket on the floor of scrap pieces.  I got some ribbon in a RAK and didn't figure out where to put it...so I just hung it over the door.  Recently I wrapped the ribbon around old nail files. I do not recall where I saw this idea...perhaps Pinterest.





Perhaps I will decorate the container.  Originally it was purchased to hold dog treats.  My craft mojo is lost so we'll see if good intentions get accomplished.

Scraps of Color Sistah Brotha Blogger Challenge #19

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails