Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

My Black is beautiful #20


The prompt: Your loves...however you define..other than people #20.  Yes, I am still working on the MBIB challenges- a year later (LOL).  Here is a lo I made of my love, my fur baby, Dugan.

Materials: acrylic paint, homemade silver shimmer spray, 'What I love today' studio G stamp, alphas from resale store, pp scraps, ric rac, sunburst white gel pen, Martha Stewart black marker, heart punch, white embossing powder.

Sentiment: My Beautiful Black IS loving Dugan.  Journaling: Dugan and I bonded on the car ride home.  Love it!!!
Also entered in the Perfect Splat Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout. Love the colors. It's hard to get a splat with paint. I'd love to find an empty dabber bottle to add paint and water it down so I can splat with the various colors I own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dugan is so darn cute. Makes me miss my guy. Nice LO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails