Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Saturday

WOOOOOWEEEEE!


I have been in the house all day and feeling kinda blah and having some increased pain.  In spite of the pain, I was going stir crazy; so I said to my dog, Dugan, let's go outside for a bit and get some fresh air.  He headed straight down the wheelchair ramp and into the backyard while I waited on the landing.  Then I saw a package sitting on the railing.  I thought: this must belong to my neighbors, I better call them.  Then I saw that the package was addressed to me.  I could not imagine...it must be some kind of mistake.  Then I thought: hurry up Dugan and go potty so I can get inside to open this box. (LOL)

This was inside:
What a cool gift.  I never heard of a zink hAppy.  I have no idea who sent it to me, but I do have my suspicions, (LOL)  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  And a humble thanks to the ultimate gift giver for putting people in my life who really care and pour into my crafting and into my spirit.  Thank you LORD.  I am going to read the quick start guide and idea book right now.  I am so blessed.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

2 comments:

  1. blessings come to those who deserve and YOU are very deserving! Your kind spirit must've done someone good who wanted to pay it forward! AM not sure what that is but I am off to google it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise!!! Can't wait to see what fun projects you will do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive