Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

The LORD will provide


Many are feeling the effects of a struggling economy.   Having to stand at the gas pump and make the choice- gas? medications? or electricity?  Rather than be frustrated about limited finances, I choose to meditate on lovely things.  So Matthew 6:26 KJV lifts me up and focuses me on the provider-the LORD.  Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

 Watercolor pencils, book paper, zig markers, generals water soluble pencil.

I am thankful for God's love and provision.

Submitted to WAW #99


Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

9 comments:

  1. The artist in you...Love it! Love the message

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page with a beautiful message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the message and the birdie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it....thank you for sharing yourself with us. Beautiful........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina! I really love the print paper you used for the bird. It makes it really stand out nicely again that AWESOME background. Great colors, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
    We now have a Facebook Page and we're having a give-away.
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page. I love your use of watercolor pencils and printed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page. I love your use of watercolor pencils and printed paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails