Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Monday

October 2013 Creative Dare


Let it go!  I always hear this sentiment in art world and in church world.  As a drama teacher, I am always telling my students to "be in the moment".  Personally, I strive to live according to this advice.  This month Tracy challenged us to create a piece journaling about what we will let go.  Here is what I came up with:


I know the picture is horrible. 
 Journaling:

In the moment by Tina Riley
I will live life in the moment
I am very unique
like the petals on the flower
When I walk, I am like poetry in motion
My gratitude rises like a song of praise
I plan to sing it for all of my days
I am so glad that Jesus lifted me
My life is full of calm and storm,
but God guides me through all situations
All my trials will soon be over
Until then....
I will live life in the moment

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails