Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

Twitter Card Challenge


I hang with a group of artists on twitter.  I was trickerheaded (con-ned, coaxed, forced, talked etc.) into joining twitter in order to find our when certain USTREAM show were about to broadcast.  Seriously, I love this group.  So one night there was a challenge issued to another crafter to use her stash.  We all jumped on board and that is how the informal weekly twitter card challenge was started.  I was cruising along good and then life happened.  So I made a few cards to catch up.

Here are weeks 6: Boy, 7: grunge, 8: animal print, and 9: gray and yellow

Thanks for keeping the craft mojo going and for helping me use up my scraps.  Jess and Jen and all the arties on twitter you ROCK!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails