Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

You always make me smile



The week #3 Journal52 prompt:  what makes you smile

A lot make s me smile.  When my dog, Dugan curled up on the bed to take a nap I decided that folding laundry could wait while I sketched him (ROTFLOL).  I wish I could skip housework and do art without the guilt.  But I digress...here is the page:








I was surprised that it sorta looks like Dugan







I did some doodling and tried some different lettering.  BUT THE WHITE SPACE NEAR ABOUT KILLED ME! rotflol
Sentiments: It is very hard to embrace the white space.  Look it's here too! Grrr...Seriously this is stressful...White Space.  More white space.  DUGAN MAKES ME SMILE. STOP...embrace the space..STOP.





Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I had to come over for a closer look after seeing this on FB! Yay!! You are doing an amazing job! Keep it up g/f and embrace the white space.... lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails