Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Wednesday

Catching up


I have been away for a few weeks.  I was in the hospital two times.  Once with a ruptured appendix and then with neurological dysfunction believed to be the second episode of MS.  Only time will tell.  I am so thankful to God for allowing me to live.  There are so many miracles and testimonies within this whole journey; it is evident that God was watching over me the whole time.  THANK YOU!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

So as I recover the next few blog posts will be stuff I created, but never blogged about along with some new projects. 


Diaper Cake for baby girl

Close up of the face

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails