Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

I AM grateful...


I am grateful for many and all things, but in this season I am especially grateful to GOD for sparing my life.  I was experiencing increased pain in February 2014 until I went to the emergency room on March 7.  After a series of miraculous events including a discharge interruption I came out of my anesthetic sleep to learn that my appendix had ruptured.  I was told that it had ruptured some time ago and that gracefully most all the toxins were encapsulated in one spot.  Glory to God!  So, yes I am grateful to GOD for amazing grace and favor.

I created this background with leftover paints some time ago.  It just happened to be in my travel mixed media kit.  I sketched this face while in the hospital.  Amazingly it satisfies two challenges for this month-wow!

 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.
March 2014 Challenge with Limor Webber


3 comments:

  1. Thank God for sparing your life, ruptured appendix are often lethal even in this day and age. It is nice to have some art projects in your go bag. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment behind your piece. Pleased to hear that God had his hand upon you through out your surgery. I love the color and expression of your page. You are one talented lady... Thank you for sharing your story plus your expertise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice piece and great sentiment! What an awesome testimony, so glad that you are on the mend and able to share your art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails