Ain't I a Woman

Ain't I a Woman
Pearl of Great Price

Friday

Painted glasses


I tried my hand at painting glasses.  I used to do similar crafts back in the day.  I would decorate mason jars, vases etc.  Was I this terrible...people brought those crafts.  Perhaps none of us knew any better or somewhere along the line I lost my skill of painting on glass (LOL).  Where here goes the share and if you tell anyone what you saw...I will have you...uhhh...let's just say...I know people...so watch your back (LOL)




Let me just say that my paint was old, my brushes were worn...not buying those reasons?  Well that is my story and I am sticking with it-so there.  ROTFLOL!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, it will be posted after comment moderation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails